- Two weeks rent, is required in order to secure the property. The holding deposit is non-refundable if our reference check proves to be unsatisfactory or if you decide to withdraw from the tenancy. The holding deposit is then offset from the balance monies required when you call into the office to sign the tenancy agreement
- We shall also require you to fill in out an Online tenancy application form and require the following referee information:-
a) A present employer or previous employer’s reference may also be required if your present employment is less than 2 years.
b) Accountant – an accountant’s reference is required if you are self-employed, usually between 2-3 years are required, of which we shall confirm via your accountant.
a) Bank of building society details. If you are with a building society, we may ask you to provide your last six months account statements
b) A public Records search is carried out through the Credit Search Company that we use to check for any county court judgements.
This reference cannot be a relative or living with you and should have been known to you for the last 12 months. Please note that when you come to complete our tenancy application form, your personal referee cannot have already been mentioned anywhere else on the form.
PRESENT/PREVIOUS LANDLORD/LETTING AGENT
If you are currently renting a property, we shall require a reference. Please note that the reference should be provided by either your landlord of your Management agent, to whom the rent is paid.
The balance monies required are paid by cleared funds at the time of the signing of the tenancy agreement, which is usually on the tenancy commencement date (the initial holding deposit is deducted from the final balance at this stage.
These monies required to be in the form of A banker’s draft, building society cheque (made payable to De Vere Letting Bureau) or Bank Transfer. All parties to be included on the Tenancy Agreement must be present on the day of settlement to sign the Agreement and all the other documentation, otherwise we regret you will be unable to take up residency on the agreed date
- One month’s rental in advance due, unless otherwise stated
- One month’s security dilapidations deposit, unless otherwise stated
- Tenancy Agreement & Reference Fee: £ 150.00 (plus VAT) per applicant